Tuesday, March 17, 2015

That day I rode around during the Patty's Day parade down here, I noticed how we celebrated with others on their day, but very seldom do they celebrate with us on ours. I wish some of you could be into Black History as much as you are into getting drunk with others during their history. How can I "Kiss you because you're Irish", when I'm missing you being Black. Not saying to not use a day that gives you freedom to have fun... Just saying use some time to know about what tries to give us freedom from not knowing. And not ALL OF YOU (some of y'all celebrate everything)... But MOST OF US. #LetMeTeachYouSomething #SevenJQuotes #SevenJLessons #QuInspirationsBySeven #Truth #Motivation #Inspiration #Quotes #StPatricksDay #BlackLivesMatter #BlackHistoryMonth #Pride #Heritage #AfricanAmerican #Contributions by sevenjohnson



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1DxPlmd

No comments:

Post a Comment